A clinical case study will be provided describing a client with sexual issues. You will write a treatment study for this case utilizing professional sources on sex therapy to support your choice of a treatment model. Sources for sex therapy and sexuality counseling must come from clinical or scientific journals, textbooks, or books written by reputable professionals in the field. Be certain to use verifiable and current references. The treatment outline should be five pages long and include the following:
1. A brief description of the client(s) and relevant history;
2. A description of the presenting problem;
3. A simple working hypothesis. Write a sentence or two that describes the hypothesis. It may or may not match the presenting problem. Your hypothesis should give direction for your assessment;
4. A list of key assessment questions, possible answers, and a provisional diagnosis;
5. An appropriate model of treatment – What approach will guide your work with this case? You may choose to combine approaches, but if so, you must include an account of how you will integrate them. Explain why you have chosen the particular model. Use references to document your treatment choice;
6. Two to three initial interventions consistent with your assessment, hypothesis, and selected model of treatment. Use references to document your choice of interventions.
Use FULL APA Style. CORRECT FORMATTING. First page must have the Running Head in the header but nowhere else, INCLUDE ABSTRACT and do NOT put any references in the abstract. Use proper and scientific language and correct grammar and syntax. Do not use casual expressions or first person in the text and make sure to use politically correct and non-offensive terminology. This is supposed to be platinum quality. DO NOT USE FIRST PERSON. Always refer to the author in third person. Use sources to relate to everything that you say. Use sources that are from the year 2000 and on. The more recent the better. Make sure all references are cited in the text